AGC Greater Milwaukee Partnership with OSHA Promotes Safety and Health in the Construction Industry
The Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Greater Milwaukee is committed to help reduce occupational-related fatalities and serious injuries within the construction industry by supporting member firms in effectively implementing all facets of jobsite safety, and achieve self-compliance through cooperative efforts. The AGC of Greater Milwaukee works in collaboration with contractors, workers and OSHA to ensure compliance is able to be implemented and sustained across all member work sites.
- AGC of Greater Milwaukee promotes and recognizes those contractors who have demonstrated an effective safety and health program through our annual safety awards program
- Establish a cooperative effort in ensuring safety and maintaining an open line of communication between OSHA and contractors
- Utilize OSHA resources and innovation in safety management
- Encourage more participation in the safety process from the construction community
- Promote a safe and healthful work environment for workers
- Prevent serious accidents and fatalities through increased training, implementation of best work practices, enhanced safety and health programs, and compliance with applicable OSHA standards and regulations