We are pleased to announce that the AGC of America have chosen the AGC of Greater Milwaukee to host a brand new course, the Construction Supervision Fundamentals (CSF) program! CSF provides front-line management with a path to develop the knowledge and skills to boost communication, teamwork, and operational competence to improve organizational project performance.
Held October 3 – 5, 7:30am-4:30pm at our Milwaukee office (1243 N. 10th St), our three day, 25-hour, instructor-led course has been designed for brand new supervisors and structured as classroom sessions that focus on providing the resources every supervisor needs to be an efficient manager of people, time, equipment and materials.
This course includes highly interactive sessions that incorporate case studies, activities, group discussions and jobsite exercises for skill development.
- Session 1 – Team Management
- Session 2 – Project and Team Leadership
- Session 3 – Communication Skills
- Session 4 – Time Management and Project Scheduling
- Session 5 – Risk Management
- Session 6 – Construction Law and Contract Documents
- Session 7 – Problem Resolution
- Session 8 – Productivity and Cost Control
- Session 9 – Skills Development
**This unique final session is focused on jobsite exercises for skill development where trainees review the completed assignments with company mentors, so that they can apply the skills learned in the course, evaluate progress, and create a path to advance their career.
For more information about this course offering, please contact:
Director, Curriculum Development
Associated General Contractors of America