The AGC of Greater Milwaukee is committed to advancing the interests of the Commercial Construction Industry in our region and the State of Wisconsin. A prime component of this advocacy involves engaging our members in action campaigns.
That is why we have partnered with the AGC of America and VoterVoice to provide a platform for our members’ voices to be heard on the most crucial legislative issues affecting commercial construction.
With State and Federal Legislative Session in full swing, current and previous campaigns include:
- Support Guest Workers to Alleviate Growing Worker Shortages
- Support Adoption of the Composite Plan Design
- Construction Liability Statute of Repose
- High School Senior Participation in Apprenticeship Programs
- Sales and Use Tax Exemption, Building Materials for Tech & UW Projects
- Worker’s Compensation Reforms