STP Unit 6: Risk Management and Problem Solving
December 7 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Dates: December 7, 9, 14 & 16
Must attend three of the four nights.
This course will cover the roles and responsibilities of a construction supervisor in accident prevention and loss control.
Unit 6 explores:
- Safety leadership, communication and expectations
- Planning for site safety
- Site safety management
- Site security and protection
- Multi-employer safety
- Construction risk management
- Safety and Human Resources
- Regulatory procedures, record keeping and documents