STP Unit 6: Risk Management and Problem Solving
April 3 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Dates: April 3, 5, 10 & 12, 2023
To register, please contact Kim Jalalian at email@example.com for a flyer or email her the attendee names and their email addresses.
Must attend three of the four nights.
This course will cover the roles and responsibilities of a construction supervisor in accident prevention and loss control.
Unit 6 explores:
- Safety leadership, communication and expectations
- Planning for site safety
- Site safety management
- Site security and protection
- Multi-employer safety
- Construction risk management
- Safety and Human Resources
- Regulatory procedures, record keeping and documents