STP Unit 1: Leadership and Motivation
November 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Class nights are: November 6, 8, 13 & 15, 2023
To register, please contact Kim Jalalian at firstname.lastname@example.org for a flyer or email her the attendee names and their email addresses.
Must attend three of the four nights.
This course will describe the value of effective supervision of workers and improve the construction supervisor’s ability to lead and motivate others.
Unit 1 Explores:
- The dollars and sense of people in construction
- The role of the construction supervisor
- Helping people perform better
- Motivating others
- Leading others
- Positive feedback
- Training and orienting crew members
- Teams and team building
- Leadership skills in action.