STP Unit 4: Contract Documents
December 2 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Dates: December 2, 4, 9 & 11, 2019
Must attend three of the four nights.
This course will provide information about contract documents and construction law to help supervisors recognize the roles and responsibilities of all contracted parties, to develop an understanding of how contract documents can be helpful to solve problems and resolve conflicts, and to develop positive relationships between all parties in the construction process.
Unit 4 Explores:
- Introduction to contract documents and construction law
- Creating a positive environment through partnering
- Contractual relationships
- Contract forms and documents
- Managing general conditions
- Good documentation practices
- The schedule as documentation
- Differing site conditions
- Time impacts
- Negotiation of resolutions