STP Unit 3: Planning and Scheduling
September 9 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Dates: September 9, 11, 16 & 19, 2019
Must attend three of the four nights.
This course will help construction supervisors understand ways in which planning and scheduling saves time and money, while increasing quality in the construction process.
Unit 3 Explores:
- Preparing the project plan
- Communicating the plan
- The critical path
- Computer use in scheduling
- Using the schedule on the job-site
- Updating the construction schedule
- The schedule as documentation
- Using planning and scheduling